Healthcare informatics, Health Promotion and Health, Epidemiology & Statistical Principles (Due 20 hours)
1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 2 pages
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care Informatics
1. How knowledge and wisdom are used in decision making cognitive informatics?
2. How social media is impacting healthcare’s ethics?
Part 2: Health Promotion
Healthy People is an initiative of the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP) that addresses health challenges and set projections every 10 years, with the main purpose of improving health indicators nationwide.
Topic: human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in women
1. Describe the topic.
2. Why is the selected topic important?
3. Would this lead to secondary conditions or complications?
4. What criteria are used to understand risk of developing such conditions or complications
Part 3: Health Promotion
Topic: Description of health problem at global, national and local level
Health Problem: Diabetes in elderly men
1. Introduce the problem with concise overview about its health impact. (1 paragraph)
2. Describe the global relevance of the problem. ( 1 paragraph).
3. Describe the national relevance of the problem.(2 paragraph).
4. Describe the local relevance and perspective of the problem. (1 paragraph).
5. Conclude the idea justifying the development of promotion strategies at different levels. (1 paragraph)
Part 4: Health, Epidemiology & Statistical Principles
1. How is Health Information Technology (HIT) can be integrated in the improvement of population health?
2. What are its benefits and disadvantages?