Week1 (BUS2123 Principles of Accounting II)
1. Identify characteristics of corporations and their organization
2. Explain characteristics of, and distribute dividens between common and preferred stock.
3. Explain the items reported in retained earnings.
1. The organization takes care of all the corporations problems. The corporation is the who company.
2. The common stock is when a corporation only have one class of stock. The preferred stock gives the corporation control over the common stock.
3.The retained earnings show the net income of the company that is not to be given to it’s stockholders