one page essay due 1/30 before midnight eastern time
Brainstorm the types of potential disasters that could occur in your community, resources available, strengths of the community that could be used in the event of a disaster, and available sources of information to report the aftermath of a disaster.
Respond to ALL of the following questions:
1. To what extent are the individuals and families in the area prepared for a potential disaster?
2. Have families in an disaster-prone region (earthquake, hurricane, etc), gathered supplies that will be needed, in the event of a disaster and placed them in an accessible location?
3. Have emergency escapes routes from homes, schools, and other buildings been identified?
4. Have families discussed an emergency contact person who can relay messages for and about family members separated in a disaster?
5. Do you conclude that these types of preparation have been ignored.
must be in APA
must be at least one page long
must include at least one nursing journal article
Can't find what you are looking for?
Please post your question here and get help from one of our expert tutors in topics ranging from mathematics to rocket science!
Post your question on More Essays and get help from one of our expert tutors in topics ranging from mathematics to rocket science!
It’s that time again! Fall is right around the corner, and you know what that means: it’s time to hit the books.
Whether you’re a student who needs help with an upcoming assignment or an educator who needs help with their students’ homework, Moreessays.com has the answers you seek. We have affordable prices and an army of professional editors who are always ready to help.
- On-Time delivery
- High-Quality papers
- Weekly Discounts
- Free Revisions
- 24/7 LiveChat support
- User-Friendly Ordering System
- Referral Bonuses
- Lifetime discount Codes